Commission a Custom Painting
HOW TO ORDER YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM PAINTING
Commissioning a painting is a unique and personal way to remember a special moment. Art also makes an unforgettable gift for a loved one and can be enjoyed for generations while also providing an innovative way to extend your brand. Below you can find out how easy it is to commission a painting by Max Savaiko.
- First, we’ll discuss what you want featured in the painting and any favorite items you would like to include.
- Next, I’ll create a sketch of the design and email it to you. You can make any changes at this stage and I'll send you a revised sketch.
- Upon approval of the design, a 40% deposit is required.
- I will send progress photo's along the way with next 30% payment due upon completed image.
- When the painting is complete (in approximately 6 weeks) I’ll email/ text you an image for your review. The remaining balance (plus shipping) is due before shipping of the painting, or when the painting is hand delivered.
- On receipt of the final payment, the painting is shipped to you.
For prices and additional information about timing, Click on the CONTACT tab and type a message, I’ll send a price list and answer any questions you may have.