Commission a Custom Painting
HOW TO ORDER YOUR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM PAINTING
Commissioning a painting is a unique and personal way to remember a special moment. Art also makes an unforgettable gift for a loved one and can be enjoyed for generations while also providing an innovative way to extend your brand. Below you can find out how easy it is to commission a painting by Max Savaiko.
- First, we’ll discuss what you want featured in the painting and any favorite items you would like to include.
- Next, I’ll imagine a setup which will inspire, gather materials or props needed to complete the design, and photograph the scene. We'll text back and forth until you are happy with the photo setup. You can request any changes at this stage and I'll send you a revised photo.
- Upon approval of the design and cost, a 40% non refundable deposit is required.
- I will send progress photo's along the way and we can discuss framing as well.
- When the painting is complete (in approximately 6 weeks) I’ll email/ text you an image for your review. The remaining balance 60% (plus shipping) is due before shipping of the painting, or when the painting is hand delivered.
- On receipt of the final payment, the painting is shipped to you.
For prices and additional information about timing, Click on the CONTACT tab and type a message, I can give sample prices and answer any questions you may have.
Sample Completed Commissions:
The Glass was the feature!
Here the collector made Pizza and they had Martini's and Whispering Angel wine.